Halloween is awfully close as many of you know. If you did not know this, well now you do.
Sure, Halloween is a fun holiday where you can dress silly, cute, scary,
slutty, hang with friends, and just have a good time. I absolutely love this holiday because it’s fun.
However, Halloween is most famous for one specific thing. Trick-Or-Treating. That means, a lot of candy.
I do not go trick or treating any more, but I know even if you don’t either, you have bags of candy to hand out to the other trick-or-treaters.
Usually this leads to, “hmm stealing one won’t hurt.” Then you end up going back for more and more and before you know it, you’re out and you need to run out and get more bags of candy, leaving you in a sugar coma and possibly a sugar hangover.
I am ALL about indulgences and having what you are craving. Trust me, I have had my fair share of chocolate and candy corn already, however I do know how to control myself.
It also doesn’t hurt knowing which candy is just a little bit healthier than the other. I came across “Eat this, Not that” on twitter and saw the worst and best Halloween candy.
Let me just say this before I share the info, you can definitely have the things listed as the “worst” moderately! I am not saying that it is completely off limits but I just found it interesting to see which candy is a little bit better than the other.
Find the full article here.
- Worst “Fun Size” – Butterfinger Bar
- Eat this instead – 3 Musketeers
- Worst Classic Fruit Candy – Brach’s Airheads
- Eat this instead- Spangler Dum Dum Pops
- Worst miniature candy bars – Twix Miniatures
- Eat this instead – Tootsie Rolls
- Worst Chewy Candy – Brach’s Milk Maid Caramels
- Eat this instead – Now and Later
- Worst Seasonal Themed – Reese’s Pumpkin
- Eat this instead – Brach’s Candy Corn
Aside from this, make sure you DO have some candy because I’m sure you deserve some.
Are you a candy lover?
I’m not a huge candy person. Once in a while I might have some but I never really crave candy. I’d rather have regular dessert.
Favorite Halloween candy?
I’d say lollipops. I used to always crave them! I used to like tootsie rolls too.
What do you usually do on Halloween?
Depends for me. Either watch scary movies and hand out candy or go out and party with friends.
- Candy Corn Cupcakes This morning after my Bikram Yoga class, I was absolutely...