It feels SO good to get my sweat on after the holidays. Why wait till January 1st? Start today!
Yesterday’s workout was simply 30 minutes on the elliptical and a circuit strength workout.
Other random things from yesterday include..
Bentley got a bath, he’s very kissable now.
Big spender by Essie. In love.
Dinner was chicken, broccoli, and a potato.
This morning I woke up with the sun to get my run in. I completed 4 miles and hovered around a 9 min/mile pace the entire time.
I came back and did my new favorite yoga video. I’ve been doing this yoga video on the days where I have a short run, and I already feel myself improving.
My flexibility, balance, coordination, everything. I absolutely love it and I really want to stick with it!
Post-workout breakfast was something you’ve all seen many times.
Plain yogurt with blackberries and a plum. Whole wheat English muffin, with almond butter, banana, and a pinch of chia seeds.
I would love to start branching out my breakfasts, but when I’m starving I make the fastest thing I can.
Remember the giveaway you all entered? Don’t worry, I didn’t forget!
I picked a winner via Random.org, and without further ado……
Do you like yoga?
Which meal do you usually branch out and try new things, and which one do you usually have the same thing?
What color nail polish are you rocking right now?
- Christmas Came Early (giveaway) Instead of starting of Friday morning with another round of...
- Christmas Through A Lens The day after Christmas. It went by SO fast! I...
- Treadmill Junkie See the title? I USED to be a treadmill junkie....
- Strive for Progress, Not Perfection Last night I received an email letting me know I...
- Morning Scare and Christmas Survey Hi friends! Unfortunately, I was in the hospital this morning....