Hey everyone! Sorry I fell off the face of the earth yesterday. I was EXHAUSTED after the move and pretty much just sat on the couch then went to bed early.
It’s the 50th birthday of What I Ate Wednesday! Thanks to Jenn for hosting of course.
As you know, moving into a new place means no food available until you go food shopping.
I posted this yesterday, but before hitting the road I had a quick breakfast of oatmeal, banana, and nut butter. I also had Greek yogurt and pomegranate arils on the side.
I didn’t take a picture before I was in the car, but I had an apple on the way up.
This is a recycle photo because I forgot, again. But I stopped at Panera and got the black bean soup (my favorite), the classic salad, and a free coffee. Yesssss.
I made steamed kale, threw some spinach on top, grape tomatoes, chickpeas, chicken sausage, and goat cheese. Great little creation I made up.
After dinner I had another apple with nut butter and passed out early.
Moving day eats = success!
What do you eat when you’re on the road?
Best thing you ate yesterday?
Coffee or tea?
- You Snooze you Lose This is what my morning looked like. 3:28 am –...
- What I Ate Wednesday Finally Wednesday! This is pretty much my Thursday because I...
- What I Ate I can never think of a different title for WIAW....
- Feeding an Army Happy Labor Day! I hope everyone is enjoying their long...
- Christmas Through A Lens The day after Christmas. It went by SO fast! I...