Good Morning! I have an exam in a couple of hours, so I figured I would squeeze in another round of Friday Favorites.
This is one of the best ab exercises you can do.
I’m a huge fan of planks, side planks, and other exercises that actually target your abdominal muscles like they should. This is definitely one of them!
The picture is pretty self explanatory, just make sure your back stays strong.
I first tried love grown granola a while back when I was kindly sent some to review. Ever since then, I’ve been in love with it but haven’t been able to find any in my grocery stores near my house.
Well, I found out they were near my old house in South Florida and made sure to buy a couple of packs to bring back up to Orlando with me.
All natural, gluten free, no scary ingredients, and absolutely delicious. Seriously the best granola I’ve ever had.
I’ve also had Essie for a while now, but my collection is really growing! I’m officially obsessed. They have the best colors and it goes on smoothly. This is the color I have on now : )
Easy – Rascal Flatts featuring Natasha Bedingfield
Again, I love every type of music and this is what I’m listening to this week!
What are you loving this week?
Any new finds you want to share?
What are your plans for the weekend?
- A Lot to Say + Friday Favorites Happy Friday friends!! I feel like I have a LOT...
- Friday Favorites! This week is the busiest week, ever. I had tests,...
- Time is Flying + Friday Favorites Time is seriously FLYING. Is it just me? I could...
- Friday Favorites!! Finally Friday! My favorite day of the week. Unfortunately, I...
- Friday Favorites Happppppy Friday!! Did you guys know that it is 11/11/11...