Hi everyone, happy Monday! (maybe happy?)
Did you enjoy the Super bowl if you watched? Lets just say I bet on the Giants and I won $5 ;D Oh yeah.
I went to a friends party and ate some chili and drank a beer. Yup. It was good for a while but then I had to come home and study.
Instead of sharing 11 more random things about myself, I figured I’d just answer some of each of their questions.
- What would you do with 100 million dollars? What wouldn’t I do?? Haha. I’d give some to my family, travel the world, and definitely go shopping.
- What color is your car? White!
- What did you eat for dinner last night? It was more of a snacky night instead of a sit down meal but chili and cottage cheese with fruit before bed.
- When was the last time you cried? Honestly, no idea. It’s VERY rare that I cry. I barely ever do.
- Do you own or rent your place of living? Rent, college life.
- Have you ever traveled outside the country? If so, where? Do the Bahamas count? I’m pretty sure that’s it.
- What kind of camera do you have? Canon Rebel t3
- Are you a city person or country person? I’d love to live in either. I definitely like the feel of a city, but the country is beautiful too.
- What time of the day do you prefer to workout? Morning for sure.
- How many siblings do you have? One full blood brother, one half brother (same dad).
- What is your biggest dream? To be famous ; )
- Where would you love to live? California or New York City.
- Hot or Cold? Cool!
- What is your biggest fear? Death.
- What is your favorite TV show? Grey’s Anatomy, Gossip girl, Pretty Little Liars, The Bachelor, America’s Next Top Model.
Anyone! If you haven’t been tagged yet, do it! Yeah, I’m getting a little lazy haha.
Answer one of these questions in the comments : )
What is your workout today?
What’d you eat for the Super bowl?
No related posts.