I am so happy that it is Wednesday. That means one step closer to the weekend that I cannot wait for.
I won’t lie, I keep forgetting it is “love your veggies month” so I haven’t been highlighting my veggies in every meal. I still eat them of course but I have a feeling this WIAW will be lacking, oops.
Plus, I didn’t photograph any of my snacks. Man I’m slacking!
Pretty boring. But I was going out for a run soon and wanted something easy to digest. Two rice cakes topped with protein frosting from this girl, banana and chia seeds.
Insert run here after digesting and such. I had some cottage cheese when I got back with grapes and clementine’s. Awesome combo! Seriously, try it out.
Obviously I do not know how to roll a tortilla ha! I had hummus, turkey, cheese, tomato, and spinach inside the tortilla. Celery and nut butter on the side; one chocolate pb, and the other walnut butter : )
Plus an apple on the side.
Tiny bit of spinach underneath!
I made a super SUPER easy chicken chili recipe that I will share with you all tomorrow. Easiest thing ever I promise. Topped with a dollop of Greek yogurt.
I had dinner really early, so I had a snack late of Greek yogurt and a rice cake.
Best thing you ate yesterday?
What is your favorite thing to eat celery with?
I like nut butter but I think I like it with hummus more.
Favorite PRE workout fuel?
- What I’ve Been Having Hey there everyone! I’ve seriously been so busy lately that...
- WIAW–Moving Day Hey everyone! Sorry I fell off the face of the...
- We Meet Again I love Sunday’s. Sure, they can get a little boring....
- Baked Apples Last night was a simple dinner kind a night. I...
- WIAW–Procedure Prep Edition If you read my blog regularly, you may have read...