I’m officially a half-marathoner!
Official time – 2:07:19
For taking a potty break before mile one (yes seriously), walking at the water breaks, and a few hills I wasn’t expecting, I am pretty darn happy with my time.
I had a BLAST. I am so tired and sore. My left ankle hurts for some odd reason, I need to stretch my legs because I’m walking like a 95 year old woman, and I feel like I’ve been run over by a truck.
But you know what? I LOVE IT. It was all well worth it! I had the best time this weekend and it’s all thanks to Fitfluential and runDisney. Simply amazing.
Oh, and the tutu was what I bought at the race expo that I wanted to keep a surprise.
I had breakfast with my momma after the race. Best meal ever.
We ordered room service and when the guy delivered our food, I was still in bed. He asks me, “can’t get out of bed yet?” Ha! I’ve been up since 3 am dude and just ran a half marathon Pretty funny.
Shout out to my lovely mother for coming up to Orlando just to support me. Love you mom!
And for all the bloggers I met, I’m so glad I met you all! It was a blast.
I have so much more to fill you guys in on such as all day Saturday, carb-loading at Via Napoli, and of course the race!
I promise I’ll be back to recap soon. Thanks for all your encouraging tweets, it means so much to me.
- Princess Half Meet-Up Wow, what a day. So long, yet so fun! Apparently...
- Princess Expo and Pasta Party I left you all with the princess half meet-up, and...
- Trails give you sore ankles. It still amazes me how supportive the blogging community is....
- Green Paw Gator Ultra 10k Jumping over tree roots, running through mud, sand, dirt, and...
- Ready for the Next Good morning friends and happy last day of the year!...