Hello from West Palm Beach! I missed this face too much.
I actually got here earlier but I was unpacking, having dinner, and just enjoying the fact that I am finally on spring break, woo!
I took my midterm in 30 minutes flat and booked it home. I’m so excited to just relax and not have to worry about too much for a full week.
Quick update on my new headband. (Please excuse the classy bathroom mirror pic).
I wore it to Bikram yoga earlier and despite the fact that my hair fell out, the headband stayed! Officially obsessed, I want one in every color now.
I have yet to run in it or anything but I’ll keep you posted.
I wanted to share what I had for lunch earlier. Operation – use up all the food I already have – went pretty darn well.
This is the most random thing I’ve ever made, but somehow it came together well.
- I took frozen broccoli and a frozen Asian stir fry mix (green beans and red peppers), put a bit of water in it, and brought it to a boil.
- Once boiling, turned it to low, covered, and simmered until tender.
- Add fresh carrots and let cook/simmer.
- Add can of tuna.
- Add black beans.
- Add goat cheese.
I think the goat cheese made the whole dish
Random? Very. However, it was really good and SO filling. It kept me full for a while. I’ll definitely make this again because it was so easy.
I absolutely love this new plate my mom got. How cute is it?
My mom made me dinner, how sweet of her. We had pork chops with apple sauce (added after the picture), brussel sprouts, and brown rice.
I’ll be honest, I’m not the biggest fan of pork chops. Definitely not my favorite type of meat since I feel like there is more fat and bone than actual meat.
Anyway, I’m literally off to bed (grandma alert). I woke up too early this morning and went to bed a little later than usual last night. I’m thinking tomorrow will be a sleep-in kind of morning
What is your favorite source of protein?
Do you ever throw random things together and actually come out with something good?
Who watched American idol? Who is your favorite if you do?
- Random Musings Hello there and Happy Saturday! I love the weekends. I...
- We Meet Again I love Sunday’s. Sure, they can get a little boring....
- Things I’m Loving Sorry I was a littttle MIA yesterday. I have so...
- Homemade Balsamic Vinaigrette It’s no secret that I love salad. Yup, I’m one...
- WIAW–Moving Day Hey everyone! Sorry I fell off the face of the...