I was seriously cracking up last night reading all the comments on the LiveFit Pronunciation. Thank goodness I’m not alone!
I think the only way to really find out is to ask Jamie herself haha ;D
It seems like a mid-point check in would be best instead of only doing the phases.
So every two weeks I will likely write a post on how I’m doing in the trainer and all about it! I do love reading about everyone else doing it, so that seems to be best.
When I made them before, I LOVED them, and seeing Julie’s sparked up an interest in making some again.
I didn’t feel like using the food processor though, so I just made them without it.
They taste like little balls of cookie dough! So yummy. Oh, AND they have protein in them. Win-win!
- 5 Tablespoons and 1 teaspoon of natural peanut butter
- 4 Tablespoons of honey
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I used Sunwarrior)
- 3 Tablespoons quinoa flakes (you could also use rolled oats)
- Mix it all together
- Roll into ball shape and refrigerate before eating
I placed them in the freezer because I wanted one fast before my workout. PERFECT pre-workout snack. It gives you energy!
1 ball is around 80 calories with 4 grams of protein depending on the size. I made 14 balls.
- Gluten Free Protein Bars I absolutely loved reading all your responses to what I’ve...
- Protein Bar Remix + POM Today is simply not my day. Obviously you all know...
- WIAW- Snack Edition Let me start of by saying I’m not a big...
- Protein and Roasted Veggies I’m glad that so many of you like easy stir...
- Your Higher Energy This morning I took a yoga class and absolutely LOVED...