Hello hello! So since I haven’t shared any of my eats from the weekend, I figured I’d pile all of them in one little post so you can see them all.
They are just so versatile and delicious might I add.
Grilled chicken, cucumbers, beets, tomato, goat cheese.
Chicken, shrooms, tomato, black beans, beets.
Chicken, broccoli, tomato and goat cheese (do you see a pattern? lol)
Whole foods made its way into my weekend ; ) I got tofu and veggies. I get tofu EVERY time I go to whole foods, they prepare it soo good.
Clean eating turkey meatloaf with a hefty serving of asparagus.
Pumpkin oats in a jar which I haven’t had in forever. I threw some of this protein powder in there..
Chicken, strawberries, and goat cheese.
A broccoli and cheese omelet – 1 egg, two (or 3?) egg whites.
And an AMAZING protein smoothie for the ride home back to Orlando. I put a scoop of that pea,hemp,rice,chia protein powder, a cup of almond milk, ice, pumpkin, and cinnamon.
So I think I’m doing pretty well with my veggie servings, dontcha think?
What can you eat everyday and not get sick of it?
What is your all time favorite vegetable?
What is your favorite salad combo?
- WIAW You know you’re lazy when you have a beautiful DSLR...
- First Mile and Citrus Salad Hello there treadmill. This morning/afternoon I went over to my...
- Homemade Balsamic Vinaigrette It’s no secret that I love salad. Yup, I’m one...
- WIAW–Slacking I am so happy that it is Wednesday. That means...
- WIAW-Small and Frequent I woke up yesterday morning swearing to myself for forgetting...