Did I get you all excited about a giveaway in yesterday’s post?
I hope so, because it’s giveaway time! As you know, I am obsessed with NuNaturals stevia. I swear by the stuff.
I’m not lying when I say I use it in everything. Coffee, tea, oatmeal, yogurt, and cottage cheese, just to name a few.
When I won Heather’s giveaway, I received the brand new flavors which I have been dying to try. Inspired by their vanilla flavored stevia (my absolute favorite), they came up with Lemon and Orange.
I’ve already tried them out. And let me tell you, they are perfect.
I had a hankering for iced tea yesterday, so I made my own using celestial’s country peach passion.
Whenever I drink iced tea, I put stevia and lemon in it. This time, all I needed was the lemon stevia.
Talk about perfect, huh? I can’t wait to bake with them too. I’m dreaming of some sort of lemon chia seed muffins, or chocolate orange flavored protein bars? The possibilities are endless.
So I’m guessing you want some of your own stevia, don’t you?
Well, it’s your lucky day : )
NuNatural is kindly offering FOUR of my readers one bottle of each of the Lemon and Orange Flavored Stevia Liquids.
- “Like” the NuNaturals facebook page.
- Tweet about the giveaway saying, “I entered to win NuNaturals Liquid Stevia from @thextramile! http://wp.me/p1VkNw-1pz”
That’s it! I will choose a winner on Tuesday.
And in case you don’t win, you can receive discounts on all orders placed on their website.
When you get to the checkout page, enter the DISCOUNT CODE ; BLG0612 and you will receive – 15% DISCOUNT on your ENTIRE ORDER.
This discount remains effective until JUNE 30, 2012 .
Online ordering customers may also receive FREE SHIPPING to the CONTINENTAL U. S. on all orders exceeding $ 35.00 after discounts.
- It’s About Time Oh yeah The last time I went to the store,...
- Post-Christmas Sweat + Giveaway Winner It feels SO good to get my sweat on after...
- Shenanigans HAPPY FRIDAY!!! Sorry, that was kind of obnoxious. I am...
- Christmas Came Early (giveaway) Instead of starting of Friday morning with another round of...
- Very First Time Good morning loves, Happy Friday! Don’t you just love the...