Hey there! I figured I’d do a little list today because I have some random stuff to share.
I’m sure you’re all saying “what else is new?” because yes, I am usually pretty random.
Anyway, here it goes…
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DAD!!!!
Hahaha! Yes, it’s this wonderful guys birthday. He is always supporting me no matter what school I’m transferring, what my next goal is, one of the most generous people I know, and is one of my blogs #1 fans. Love you dad! <3
2. Ever heard of those shirataki noodles?
I just couldn’t do it.
3. Got PROOF? I’m sure you’ve seen this all around the blog world, but myself and my fellow fitfluential ambassadors want to encourage people to workout. What a better way to show off what exercise you rock?! Show me your proofs!
30 min. HIIT style sprints.
4. Anything sautéed in coconut oil is amazing.
Spinach was going bad, so I threw it in a pan with some coconut oil and garlic powder.
Had some green beans and leftover red pepper and onion, so I threw those in a pan with coconut oil. Absolutely delicious. I’m loving everyyyything coconut.
5. This is weird, but I’ve been loving mustard as dressing.
The salad looks gross, please disregard. But I have no idea why I’ve been craving this. Oh well.
6. I love this quote so much.
What is a weird food combo or craving you like?
Have you ever tried those “noodles”?
What have you been loving lately?
- Friday Favorites I slept until 9 a.m. this morning. It was absolutely...
- Fun Friday Survey Whenever I see survey’s floating around the blog world, I...
- Friday Flow Hi there! I woke up SO late today. Almost 11...
- Friday Favorites Happy Friday everyone! I hope some of you had the...
- Time is Flying + Friday Favorites Time is seriously FLYING. Is it just me? I could...