Hello and happy Wednesday! For me, that means I’m leaving for my mini vacay tomorrow.
For some of you, that means it’s halfway to the weekend, woohoo!
Make sure to head over to Jenn’s to join in : )
Grilled chicken, baked eggplant (yum!), tomato slices.
Not kidding the best salad of my life.
I “crusted” the tilapia in unsweetened shredded coconut flakes and then pan fried it in coconut oil. Delicious!
Sorry awful picture, but plain old oatmeal with peanut butter.
Grilled chicken, black beans and rice, salad. <—This is what happens when you’re running out of food before leaving for a trip.
Delicious protein smoothie. Almond milk, a small peach, 1/2 banana, and not sure what else haha.
Egg scramble with spinach, tomatoes, avocado.
The most random meal ever created. Sweet potato, chickpeas, there is some broccoli slaw and cauliflower under there, a fried egg, goat cheese. It was pretty good.
I also had this protein bar on the go one day, it was pretty good! I found it at whole foods.
What is the most random, but delicious, meal you’ve ever had?
Any new products you’ve found lately?
- What I Ate Wednesday Yesterday was one of those days where I was starving...
- WIAW Hello and happy Wednesday! This week is just flyinnnn. Of...
- Girly-ness and Guidelines Happy Thursday! I hope you all enjoyed my WIAW post...
- What I Ate Wednesday (WIAW) Heeeyyy there! Happy Hump Day This week is flyyyying by,...
- WIAW-Scattered Today’s Wednesday? I completely forgot until I signed into my...