Wednesday already. Yay! That means it’s one step closer to Friday.
Are you sick of hearing about my birthday yet? Well, one last post to show everything I ate over the weekend!
Before I forget, make sure you enter my infuse your mood tea giveaway!
As usual, thanks to Jenn for hosting the partay.
Coach’s oats with blueberry, coconut, and peanut butter.
Turkey burger, roasted broccoli, spaghetti squash with sauce and feta.
Birthday breakfast of Kodiak Cakes with almond butter, 1/2 peach, and coconut.
Random lunch of 1 egg, two egg whites with spinach and feta. A side of wasa light n’ crisp crackers with pb2 and sugar free jelly.
My mom and I went out for lunch when we were at the mall all day.
Two iced teas.
I got a salmon salad with some cilantro-lime dressing.
My mom got a sandwich and fries. The fries were good I tried some.
And then of course the birthday dinner with my friends the next night. Chips and salsa/guacamole.
Best thing you ate all weekend?
Have you tried Kodiak Cakes?
- WIAW-Small and Frequent I woke up yesterday morning swearing to myself for forgetting...
- What I Ate Wednesday (WIAW) Heeeyyy there! Happy Hump Day This week is flyyyying by,...
- New Products Hey. Guess what? Healthy Living Summit is in less than...
- Marvelous Birthday Thank you, thank you, thank you all SO much for...
- WIAW–Moving Day Hey everyone! Sorry I fell off the face of the...