Hello, hello! Happy Monday to you all. I hope you had a great weekend!
I took a little break from blogging this weekend because I had so much to do. I didn’t even make a dent in everything I had to do though, ah!
I’m not trying to get all religious here, but this is what came up in my bible app the first day I finished volunteering. Crazy, huh?
Luckily we went through phases of being busy and not having anything to do, so I had a chance to read some of my book for one of my classes.
I forgot to post this, but I left an operation beautiful note last week! I’ve always wanted to do that, and Lindsay’s instagram challenge had it listed on one of the days. Love it.
Since James Wilson’s program has three rest days per week, I set them for Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday. It felt good to rest, and I know my body thanked me for it.
I did get some yoga in to stretch out. I haven’t done yoga in FOREVER and I really miss it. I need to do it more often.
I also decorated for Halloween! My roommate and I saw this DIY glittered pumpkin on pinterest (of course) so we got crafty and did it. So easy and fun!
I had overnight oats for the first time in forever yesterday morning. I used a bit more yogurt than usual and it was super creamy. I was out of fruit, so I topped it with some leftover sweet potato and cinnamon. Seriously, so good.
Oh, and last but not least… The Gators beat LSU! Enough said
Did you do anything fun this weekend?
Have you ever done a DIY project? Which one?
- Marvelous Monday Hello there! How was everyone’s weekend? I hope you all...
- Marvelous Monday Hi everyone, happy Monday! A new thing is going to...
- Marvelous Wordless Monday Hi, guys! This weekend went WAY too fast, and ever...
- Marvelous Monday Hello, hello! How is everyone on this Monday morning? I...
- Marvelous Round Two Another Marvelous Monday is here! This weekend wasn’t anything out...