Whew, I can’t believe it is already Wednesday! How’s everyone doing? I am just a tad stressed out… and it’s only the third day of school. Awesome.
However, I’m not here to talk about that today since it’s what I ate Wednesday! I didn’t get a picture of all my eats yesterday, but that rarely ever happens.
I started round two of James Wilson’s body earned program yesterday, and it felt SO good to get back into the swing of things. Although I have gained a good base of muscle, I have decided I want to build some more.
My usually protein, pb2, rice cake combo with coffee.
Not a flattering picture, but my usual PWO shake.
Oatmeal, egg whites, and pecan/cashew butter.
Protein bars eaten at school. Forgot to snap a pic!
I was rushing so a crappy phone picture will have to suffice. Two slices of
Ezekiel bread, eggs, spinach, nutritional yeast, and ketchup.
Grilled chicken and green beans/spinach sautéed in this stuff:
My usual egg whites and peanut butter. Doesn’t get old.
Have you ever tried to gain more muscle?
What is your favorite healthy fat?
- Easy Meals–WIAW Finals week usually means that I crawl into a little...
- What I Ate Wed Starting my WIAW posts always have me second guessing if...
- WIAW You know you’re lazy when you have a beautiful DSLR...
- WIAW – FODMAP Elimination Phase Thank you for all your comments on my last post!...
- Vegetarian WIAW Wow. All of the comments on my mizuno post about...