Hello, hello! Things have been super busy around here. I’m just getting into the swing of things with my new school schedule, homework, tests, getting back into workouts, gaining muscle, and so on.
Anyway, I totally missed out on the WIAW fun. I haven’t been taking ANY pictures. Literally. Just a few here and there, so I didn’t think it was necessary to constitute a whole post over a few snapshots.
However, I couldn’t stay away so here I am. I decided to procrastinate a bit and check in! What else is new… Here are a few things I’ve been eating lately.
I had Greek yogurt again and DIDN’T DIE. It’s a miracle, people. I’m still not going to overdose, but once in a while it is goood. This is Trader Joe’s plain greek yogurt with lemon liquid stevia, frozen blueberries and Kaia Cocoa Mole Sunflower Seeds. I missed yogurt.
Last but not least, my recent dinner love. It’s basically a powerbowl! Sautéed spinach, green beans, steamed carrots, grilled chicken, nutritional yeast, hemp seeds, and coconut aminos. So good.
Aaaand that’s all I’ve got. I really need to start getting back into being a better blogger!
While you’re reading this, I’m probably on the road down south to the beach! Since Monday is a holiday, my mom wanted to take a little road trip and meet somewhere halfway between her and I. We got a nice hotel and I’m looking forward to relaxing and having some good old mother-daughter bonding.
Whenever I travel, I make sure to be prepared with healthy snacks for whenever I get hungry. I am definitely one of those people who bring a separate bag just for food. You gotta do what you gotta do! Here are some food ideas that I find travel well:
- Homemade protein bars
- Quest bars if you don’t have time for homemade
- Raw nuts (any kind – almonds, walnuts, cashews, mixed nuts)
- Nut butter squeeze packets
- Rolled oats (for a quick breakfast or snack)
- Fresh fruit (apples and bananas are easiest to travel with)
- Hard boiled eggs
- Cucumber slices
- Celery (you can eat with nut butter)
- Plain rice cakes
Do you bring food with you when you travel?
What is your favorite thing to bring?
Any plans for the long weekend?
- What I’ve Been Eating Hi! Sooo… I mentioned in my last post that I...
- Clean Eats and Possibly LiveFit? So I’ve been toying around the idea of starting the...
- Not Necessarily Clean Remember that wonderful package I got from Andrea for foodie...
- What I Ate Wed Starting my WIAW posts always have me second guessing if...
- It Starts with Food Book Review I was sent the book “It Starts with Food” by...