Hi! Did everyone have a great Valentine’s day? I didn’t do anything. I think it’s a silly holiday (I’m one of those people) because I think if you’re in a relationship, you can show someone you love them every day. And if not, you can cry that you’re single every day. Ha ha.
My roommate did get me a balloon with a pack of gum attached to the end. How cute!
And my mom sent me a text of when she was bored and drew this. She’s talented.
I just had to get a little festive, and of course I painted my nails with a Valentine’s theme. Love the pink.
Anyway, this week started body split training and I am loooving it! The first few weeks of Body Earned is all full-body circuits, and then it moves into body part splits which I LOVE.
You know how I’ve been trying to build muscle? Well after over 5 weeks of ZERO cardio, I added it back in on Monday!
I thought I was going to die, but surprisingly I felt stronger and faster. Heck yes! Another surprise? My legs were SO SORE the next day. Just from sprints. How crazy is that?
They were sore all the way up until leg day. And then I died even more, and they are still sore. At least I like the feeling I’m weird.
I am in LOVE with this shirt I ordered!!! I got it on a website called Skreened if anyone wants to get it and be my twin. I know you want to!
Last but not least, I’m pretty sure this will always be one of my favorite breakfasts.
Have a great Friday!!
Have you ever gotten sore from cardio?
Do you like celebrating Valentine’s day?
- Sore and Listening to my Body Hello, hello! Happy Friday to you all. I’m sure it...
- Trails give you sore ankles. It still amazes me how supportive the blogging community is....
- Val Slide Final Review Hi, guys! Phew, it’s been a busy couple of days....
- How to Prevent Muscle Soreness I’m not going to lie, I am pretty darn sore...
- LiveFit Week Two I’m not sure what’s going on, but I’ve been having...