Well hello there and happy Friday! Boy am I glad that it is.
I’ve been up the past few days at like…. 3:30 am. Yup, you read that right. I’ve had to open the gym since the regular girl was away on vacation, and we open at 5.
Somehow when I know I have to be somewhere, I get really anxious and wake up every few hours thinking I’m late. Does that happen to anyone else?
Needless to say, my body clock has been all out of whacks lately. I’ve been eating breakfast at 4:30 am, so I’ve been ready for my third meal of the day at like 10:30. Ha. Then I’ve been ready for bed by like 7. Grandma.
Anyway, I figured Friday is always a good day for a random post in list format. Shall we?
1. We all know I love Kombucha. It’s a biiiit expensive, so I only pick up a few every once in a while or when they’re on sale! I’ve never tried these flavors, so I decided to go for it.
2. I decided to give myself a manicure, and it actually came out pretty decent! Normally it looks like someone poured the nail polish bottle on my fingers, so I’m a little too proud of myself.
3. Even though I’ve been up super early, I’ve still been to the gym! The nice thing about it was that I got off early. Trying to make these muscles grooow!
4. I ran out of protein the other day, and I decided to pick up some more when I got the Kombucha. I went with my old protein love – sunwarrior.
5. Is there anything better than a fully stocked fridge?
I’m weird and really love grocery shopping.
6. I have never had sprouts before, but I’ve heard they are really good for you so I got some. I’m loving them!
7. Speaking of sprouts, I topped my dinner with them last night which was amaaazing.
I threw a bunch of random stuff into a bowl and I loved it. Buttercup squash, peas, wilted spinach, grilled chicken, avocado, goat cheese (<3), balsamic, sprouts.
8. I eat so much grilled chicken/turkey that it hasn’t been appealing to me as much lately. So I’ve been making some meatless meals here and there when I don’t feel like chicken.
Ezekiel bread, avocado & hummus, tomato, nooch, and a side of cucumber. So good!
9. My dad’s birthday is tomorrow!!!
I’m meeting up with him for lunch today and I’m so excited! I haven’t seen him in a while, so I cannot wait to catch up. He supports me in everything I do, and I am so thankful. He also reads my blog Love you, Daddy! <3 xo
I changed my major to Applied Physiology & Kinesiology (exercise science). Yup, I’m no longer doing journalism, and I couldn’t be more excited for this new path!
Although I am going to be in school a bit longer than planned (no more graduating next year), it is so worth it to me. I figured it would be much smarter to do it NOW than when I’m 30.
This was my little “epiphany” after I had to move home because I was in the hospital and mysteriously ill for those few weeks. I realized that Journalism wasn’t my MAIN passion, it is just something I like to do.
Fitness & nutrition is my MAIN #1 passion, and I KNOW this is the right thing for me. I cannot wait. (Although I’m sure I will be stressing once the classes actually start)
Have a great weekend!!!
Did you change your major when you were in school (or if you still are)?
What new product have you tried lately?
What’s the earliest you have had to wake up?